Friday, July 28, 2017

hoildays

In the holidays, me Image result for maori maraeand my family went to have a sleepover at a Marae. It was a sunny and  bright day and it was getting a bit hot too.
Suddenly mum “said that we should go to the pools” mum said. so we decided to take a swim. We packed our swimming togs and our swimming gear. We packed food too in case we got hungry! I particularly like those cheese rolls that mum makes, They are incredibly tasty.


When we had packed our gear and togs we went to the pools. We had a swim in the outside and the inside pool. I did a big splash and we had swim race. My mum won all the races. Then when we went back home, then we had a change. We had a quick shower. And we got change into our normal clothes.


So with all that fun we went up north. It was a 5 hour cold and freezing trip up north. To see our uncle that was up north, he passed away. And it was his birthday to. So it was winterer and it was so cold to. lucky we brought jackets and when we get there and wait until it is dark will light up fireworks. It was a long journey but we all played i spy when we got there and we telled a few jokes then as soon as we arrived there were all our Cousins and Auntys and Uncles. They were happy to see us.

When it was night time everybody was excited that we were going to light the fireworks. There were little fireworks and big fireworks. The little one blasted little flames, but the big one blasted big flame ones.

Then it was time to go to sleep. Then we went to sleep, I had a 7 hour sleep in my bed then I woke up. It was our last day at the Marae so we said goodbye to my uncle. 5hours later we went to go have a feed at a fish and chips restaurant. it was tasty and INCREDIBLY YUMMY! Then we went home.

No comments:

Post a Comment