Wednesday, March 13, 2019

All about me 2019

Kia ora. Ko Dereon Manaia Kruiz Ramsey tōku ingoa. I am Māori and cook
island. I go too tamaki primary school. I have 4 people in my family. My
mum Sheyanne , my dad Tuwhare, my nanny Sheryl, and my uncle Manaia.
My mum, nanny, and uncle are māori and cook islands. And my dad is just
māori.
I am really good at maths and enjoy it all the time. My challenges are
too be good at spelling and writing. My goals is to be the huge
mathematics, and too be the best speller.

My goals for this year is to be an Iq person. I start off with a coding game.
When i first started it was really hard but i got used to it. My mum always
supports me with maths. She tries too help me with writing all the time so
that i can be the best writer.

No comments:

Post a Comment