Monday, October 14, 2019

Thursday at Parikai pools

Image result for parakai springs
On Thursday last week one of my Cousins and Auntys were
coming to visit. My Cousins names were Kingston,
Zahara, Geremaia, and Mishhiyn. My Aunty’s names
were Shaney, and Jazz. Mishhiyn was one of my cousins
that lived in Rotorua with her mum Aunty Jazz.


When we arrived their my cousin (Davontaye) was carrying
a big box of coke cans, their was about 30 cans in that
box. They had these names that were called
“Share a coke with Dad, Mum, Koro, Kuia, Pops, Nana,
Bro, Sis, An egg, Westie, Legend, Mate, and Bestie.


We all grab an coke can and whichever name it said we
had to be called that name. I got Mate, Zahara and
Geremaia got pops, Mishhiyn got Sis, Davontaye got
an egg. We finished our coke cans and went too the slide. I got my Grandad’s Gopro and took it with me too the
slide so that he could watch me slide down. It was a
waterproof Gopro and could go down 29 meters down
the water.

When i went down the slide a few times the lifeguard said that we were not allowed electronic devices, So i had to give it back too my Grandad. Later on the boys left to play in the pool and the girls and me just kept on going down the slide. when we were about too walk up i told them too look up and i said “A dead possum”. They freaked out so much they ran up to the slide. When we came down and about too walk up it’s tail started too move and they started to freak out more. Later on we just chilled out in the pool until nighttime then we went home. They was probably the best day.Image result for share a coke with names cans

No comments:

Post a Comment