Monday, November 4, 2019

My Weekend

My Weekend
On Sunday in the morning i had touch training. It started at
12:00pm so we left about 11:30am. When we got their it
was like almost 11:50am. When we got there and no one
was there we were the first ones too come. 


My Dad was looking around and saw a train going around
the soccer field that was there. We went to go and see it
but just before we got there we saw my cousin with his
dad here.


Later on our coach arrived with his son and told us too
get ready for training. It was just us there at training then
later on our other teammates came. We were doing some
stretches and sets for practice when we play our touch
games.

Touch training was over and we then went home. My legs
were sore and i was tired so i watched some youtube
then went too sleep. That was probably the sorest day
i ever had.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora, Ko Dayna taku ingoa.
    What you did in the weekends sounds really cool! I also play touch! I really enjoy playing touch. Maybe I could face you in a game of touch one day. But you do live in Auckland so it might take a while.
    Ka kite ano.

    ReplyDelete